Monday, July 27, 2009

Rockerbox...2 weeks away. Davenport 1 month away...

So, I got a memo about 2 weeks ago and the week after I move, my company is moving and everyone is required to come in for the weekend.....otherwise face unemployment. Of course, its the weekend of Rockerbox and I like having a job during this shitty economy.....so, Job wins over Milwaukee.

I will not be attending the actual show but I am planning on heading up to Kenosha that Friday after work to party with Bob-Bob White and go to some shitty Titty bars. If anyone else is planning on being up there that friday give me a call and we will meet up. It really sucks cause I was looking forward to the show. I heard this might be the last year for Rockerbox so if you have the chance to go,,,,go for it.

The plan for the vintage flat track races:
Davenport is also 1 month away. I will be leaving early Friday Sept 4th. Races are in the evening on that friday. I plan on camping at the fairgrounds that night and waking up Saturday morning and heading another 50 miles west to Conesville for the Circle of Pride MC Thunder in the sand bash. Staying sat night (camping of course) and heading back on Sunday afternoon.
These guys have a 1/4 mile dragstrip on private property. I heard pretty much anything goes so it sounds like a good time. $40 gets you into the party.

For info on the Circle of Pride bash go to

http://www.myspace.com/circleofpridemc_hogwild

or

http://circleofpridemc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment