Thursday, July 30, 2009

Every year..............









For the past 3 years in the fall, I have made my way to Tucson ,Arizona for The All Souls Procession.It's kind of supposed to be a Dia de los muertos celebration and i guess it is for the most part but,there are plenty of goddamn hippies that make it all bohemian,burning man and bitch about the war and shit...
I got a hard-on for Arizona,I don't know what it is but,it does the same thing for me that riding does....clears my head,humbles me a bit and then I come home to Chicago and all the shit hit's me again....I usually go alone,took a whore girlfriend one time but,i''ll never share Arizona with a chick again...it's too special and close to my heart....Taking trips by yourself are a great thing..you learn a lot about yourself and what you want or can do...I got to get my bike out here for a week or two...........

No comments:

Post a Comment