Friday, July 31, 2009

Couple pics......

This bar is located about 40 minutes from my house. Its owned by some old 80 year old German dude who makes these killer little German sandwich's everyday for free along with a bucket of hard boiled eggs..I heard he is quite the ladies man as well. The bartender told me how he was suckin on some broads fingers before we got there. He lives upstairs and gets hammered at his own bar everyday. What a rocker.

Every time I go here I get way to drunk. I wish all bars where like this...No bullshit, all booze and good times. I cant remember the last time I was at a bar which didn't have a downloadable juke box. Unfortunately its for sale and I am sure some yuppie will buy it, tear it down, and build some upscale suit and tie steakhouse. What the fuck is wrong with this world. If I had the money I would buy it, and preserve this shit hole till the day I die

Here are some of my pics from the Hardtail Party....I know....It was weeks ago. Here are some of my favorites








This dude was pulling wheelies down the street on his 70's style chop. It was quite the sight.













1 comment:

  1. my bike is now smashed.

    check it out

    codyandthebandit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete