Wednesday, July 29, 2009

An idea............

Would anyone be up for a road trip before it gets too cold,maybe in the fall?I figure,Murder city devils is the 9th of October and Hunnert is the 10th,any time after that but before the 31st.....My Folks live in Vegas got friends in Tucson and San Diego...Isreal lives in Phoenix,maybe we could camp in his yard.....We could try to do this as cheap as we can....I would love to check out Austin....There is a guy named Ben Grillo in San diego who i really want to get my hands tattooed by....I'm sure we could rent a van of some sort and the more guys the cheaper....It would kind of be like we are in a band but don't play gigs every night but we could still get drunk and have unprotected sex with groupies in small towns..........who's down for maybe a week,week and a half.......?????





3 comments: