Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just a taste........




My car dun took a shit bout a month ago,leaving me unable to get over to the legs gar-rarge to work on the bike enough to get her done for summer.My goal was to learn enough to have at least a little idea of how to put one of these machines together without fuckin it up.My own tool stash consists of mismatched this and thats,sizes that never get used,a hammer,maybe some screwdrivers etc.I was counting on the kind heart and tools of the leg to build this bike but,I found that I was wasting time when I spent it trying to ''learn'' and it would be better to just ask a favor of some good friends to get the bike moving.Like Bob Bob White has said,''I dont want to blow all my load right away'' so,here is a little taste of all the hard work that friends can can produce...........

I never understood why Mailbox always had oven mitts on when i saw him........well,it's because he's now a hand model for chopper parts.......

No comments:

Post a Comment