Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sometimes....

....its good to ride your bike in the winter. Hopefully Santa Claus will buy me a new camera for X-mas so I can start posting nice pics....but I really havent been a good boy this year so I may just get a stockin full o' shit. I decided to ride up to my local watering hole a couple days ago and as I was riding home around midnight I decided to stop and take this shit-tastic photo of the downtown area. Theres something about downtown. Maybe because it reminds me of a movie, or maybe because its full of super conservative christian families who are probably wondering what the hell I am doin here. Either way, its great. I am not gonna bitch about the weather, how I cant get laid, how I want to move, money etc etc......sometimes you just have to make the best of it and as long as your still on 2 wheels and riding "in it" thats all that matters. Most of everyone I know is done riding for the season. I am actually contemplating a helmet just so I can get a couple more weeks in until the snow starts piling up on the roads. If I worried about what everyone else thought about me, I would be in this for the wrong reasons. So, to all of you that are still on the road.....give yourself a pat on the back and buy yourself a round.

No comments:

Post a Comment