Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Question?


Do they make Levi's in man sizes? Chris and I went to the Levi's store to start shopping for our 70's style"chopper" outfitts for the summer.

No,really,when the hell did levi's become high end shit?Everything was over 65 bucks...Chris and I couldn't fit into anything in the goddamn levi's in that store.The jean jackets and Flannel was all over priced and remember,fat guy in a little coat,Chris Farley?Yeah,nothing it was a sad day...so we went to the bar at 1 o'clock in the pm...

I should have known we had been in the wrong store when I saw the fixed gear bicycle and the 20 something guy with patchy facial hair built like a 13 year old girl.

3 comments:

  1. HEY, WAIT A MINUTE.... I JUST BOUGHT A PAIR OF LEVI'S YESTERDAY.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've worn levi's my whole life,they are all I wear and all I will ever wear.No matter what fags do or don't think is cool,quality,durability and comfort matter to me.The trick to buying levi's is to go to the outlet stores and only buy shrink to fit 501's.follow the instuctions for sizing.Shrink to fit are the only real levi's they still make.Plus they are made in mexico,which ain't the good ole usa but alot better than everywhere else they manufacture product.Proper seventies riding attire ain't levi's anyhow,it's bellbottoms and buttonups

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh snap, you been boutiqued yo!do like everyone else and just buy Levi's at Wal-Mart.

    Buy the 517's boot cut since they're the closest thing to bell bottoms you could get.

    Or just go to Goodwill for the 70's outfits

    ReplyDelete