Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here She is........




So,picked the new bike up today.1948 pan/shovel 84i stroker motor,std cases blah blah blah......The guy had tears in his eyes when we left.I think Bobby knew more about the bike than the guy did.She runs strong and I can tell we are going to be friends.
The thoughts are running rapid in my head,I can't wait to chop this thing and make her my own.I can't control my brain,all I can think about is what I can do to her and what I don't like,kind of a hot chick. I'll start getting rid of stuff once I get my hard-tail section....That side mounted front end is going,seat,tanks,fenders,bars and risers......
The guy told me Big Al built it out of Florida,who's trade mark is a welded quarter down by the foot break.....I have know clue who Big Al is.......I guess if I talk up Bobby when I sell this thing years down the road,he'd sound like a big time builder too........hurry winter,lets chop.......

2 comments:

  1. that bike is so rad!!!spring time ride to AZ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as she's ready............you guys got some roads I wanna hit real bad.....

    ReplyDelete