Saturday, October 9, 2010

Road construction + Rain + Dirty lenses



Last weekend Chris and I got caught in the rain on the way home from Uncle Paulies ...I couldn't see for shit and just counted on remembering the roads bumps and holes,from traveling them many times before...Chris told me last night that the rain that limited eye sight apparently didn't have any effect on my speed so,I guess I was gonna get taught a lesson one way or another....

After we parted ways, I hadn't counted on the road construction and many raised sewer caps and different levels of road, because of new ones being laid.I slowed down to make a turn and my exhaust hit a sewer cap sending me to the ground. I didn't have time to think,the C.C Tank and I escaped without a scratch but,the exhaust is trashed......

No comments:

Post a Comment