Sunday, May 23, 2010

Warm Summer Nights.....



The last time I rode out somewhere far I remember hearing something come off my bike. I kept goin, everything was good, so, I figured maybe it was something that I kicked up on the road. Anyways, it pays to go over your bike once a week and do a once over. I wasnt surprised when I found out I was missing the lower spacer and bolt for my fender. Not a big deal, The LEG gave a helping hand and we where ready to hit the road. The night was young, the air was warm, so we decided to do a quick blast and hit the Taste of Glen Ellyn (Yuppie Central) on the way back. Got some quick food, a funnel cake, and headed back to the LEGS with a case old Old Style where Big Mike entertained us. It was a good night and it finally feels like summer....it feels damn good.

1 comment: