Sunday, May 9, 2010

Boot Scraper

Got this thing about 90% back together. Everything had to come apart:

Figgard since I had accessibility to everything I took the opportunity to go thru everything really good. Tighten here, tweek there, paint this and that. In going thru things I found that because the tranny plate broke, things were moving and vibrating (that normally don't) and my exhaust bracket busted off and my lower battery box mount snapped too. So, now I gotta make a few more mounting tabs/brackets to get everything 100%. Good thing I love doing this shit. ;)~

1 comment:

  1. Got everything back together and now I'm having power issues. Time to go troubleshoot. Iowa soon!