Saturday, November 28, 2009

Case Pending.....


That's right, I'm officially in limbo with my life. What should be the perfect time to reflect back on what I've accomplished this year has turned into a bit of a mess. I can't and won't go into detail, those who know me well enough know the bullshit. But I feel comfortable enough to at least come back and post a bunch of stupid shit! I have been keeping up with this blog and a few other thousand million that are out there right now. But Violation Tour is home for me, these are my friends. Chris was one of the first people I called that dreadful next morning. What does this pic of Trigger have to do with anything I'm babbling about? Nothing. I just hope one day my un-period correct motorcycle looks as shabby as this. And I hope I still own it!

No comments:

Post a Comment