Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Involved



There was always music, it's been a big part of my life. Motorcycles were a wet dream when I was a wee lad, but that's always been there too. And being different. Back in the mid-late 90's when I had upgraded to a 486DX2 800meg hard drive tower, switched from a monochrome monitor to color and a 9600 baud dial up modem and had somewhere else besides a BBS/FTP to connect to - I found my first real group of online pals. Before Facepagetwit, etc. BME, Body Modification Ezine. I was heavily involved with that group of people and still consider them my friends. It really was a social networking site before it's time. With one very common ground. Like everything good, it grew and became too much to keep up with (and I'm not up with all the Facetwitting anyway). Shannon has had some legal problems and I'm all about promoting the good, even when it's not all choppery. So I figgard I'd pass his awesome site on, for those of you who don't know: Click Here.

2 comments:

  1. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY THE HELL HAS NO ONE POSTED THE PHOTOS FROM THE LAST TRIP TO SAVANNA< IL. Thos are some awesome pictures

    ReplyDelete