Thursday, February 4, 2010

Waiting........




Last summer was the best summer I can think of in a long time.......maybe the best ever...I hope to one up it this summer.....I have a job now that is pretty flexible so,assuming the bike runs like a champ,I hope to be gone more often than not.......I can't wait to come across women like this....we saw our fair amount of townies,pigs,and stretch mark filled hotties.......god love em' I look forward to seeing hot trashy biker chicks at all those way cool events......?

Last summers beard made sure women my own age had nothing to do with me and allowed the women old enough to be my mother scoot to the front of the line for one shameless summer.....This years beard is sure to bring the hottest 50 year old river rats back to VT 10' camp site.SLEAZY and GREAZY

I fear that VT might stray from what it was last summer.....Last summer we where lucky enough to meet new friends and have a great time.I have a hunch that this year might bring it's fair share of things that would cause us to stop VT and do one of those,"invite only" things.....We ain't hot shit,VT wasn't some grand weekend run but,it was exactly what what we wanted last summer....minus the amount people we had hoped for.If guys show up with there old ladies on baggers that get offended when Bob Bob White jumps over the fire naked or the filthy drunk comment s of one filthy Hartman,then it would have become the wrong thing.

The question of where to draw the line gets asked a lot...There is always some one that has to ruin the party.What bikes can come and what bikes would make this just another get together that resembles a sunday morning ride at the local HD dealer....I don't claim to ''Get it" I mean shit,I need the help of 4 other guys to build ''my bike'' so,who am I to say.But,when bikes start showing up that have nothing intresting about them......then VT isn't VT anymore........I'm just saying

6 comments:

  1. Right the fuck on. That's what happened to the El Diablo run and impending doom to the Country Mile I fear. Both runs I want to do but because of being overseas trying to secure my financial future prevents me from attending such events in the past. I really need to come up with a plan of attack for this three months I'm off from April 15th to July 14th to spend with the old lady and ride all the events I want on the chop if I can get it back from Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaner,the Country mile is,Invite only...........because of the whole idea that some guys can't hold their own.....at least that's what I heard.....and rightfully so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I do have to ride to California for the Born Free 2 with Nick from the Haints in Alabama; I think the VT would be an awesome next event swinging on the way back from Cali and visit my Dad in Chicago afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit yeah,that would be awesome.....some of us are going to try and make it for born free also....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck, we'd ride back from Cali togeather. How awesome would that be?

    ReplyDelete