Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chopper Time



My good buddy Scotty Marone came over tonight to give me a hand getting my period correct Taiwanese Evo chopper on the lift and up in the air so we could pull the front end off. The tubes will be looked at next week to see what is causing all the extra play. Races? Dampner?
 Yep, I got lots of bars. Sometimes you can over think your bike entirely during the winter. Its good to have a second eye to keep you in check. Think I will stay with the originals with some taller risers.
 The man, the myth, the legend.....Scotty Marone

We got the sissy installed and installed the license plate bracket (not in picture).
Next on the list is an aircleaner that won't catch on fire, and my new transmission that I will be ordering from my good pal Buddy at Action Cycles in Lombard. Its all small shit, but it feels good to get back in the garage, shoot the shit, drink a beer, and look forward to spring. Evo's for Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment