Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'll have 20 churros and a Vitamin D milk...






























Good time in Davenport,took some country roads home thanks to the advice B.H.....
Had one bolt holding my trans in place....
Was in bed by 730pm from too much sauce
It pays to stop for others,Karma is real....
left at 6am still got there at 1pm
Byron drove a guy back to michigan who had his brand new Harley stolen from the lot.....
Breakfest in a small town..
Guy named Hammy
One of the better trips i've taken..............





3 comments:

  1. DAVE POO- "I'LL HAVE 6 HOT WINGS"...
    CHRIS- "I'LL HAVE 6 HOT WINGS"....
    JOSH- "I'LL HAVE 18 HOT WINGS"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man! I think your bike (the purple one) is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gents-Back to the grind today-good times had, thanks for the hospitality...can you say that about an event? Great to meet each of you-stand up guys for sure!
    "20 and a D" will go down in my books as one of the best quotes ever heard in a late night joint-glad I was around to catch it
    Hope you are all back home..safe and sound-till next time!

    ReplyDelete