Friday, January 8, 2010

I started (we started).....it's a start




So,the frame I picked up just happens to be a 1948 HD wishbone,which just so happens to be the same year as part of my bastard child Pan/shovel.Found some time to get over to the legs.I (we) cut shit I (we) felt was of no use and blew out some bondo around the neck.Made some tabs for support around the neck..worked on the fender a bit...all minor shit but,I feel like I accomplished more today then I usually do on my day off..I really didn't do anything that took alot of skill but,after working on some of the bike I have a whole new respect for guys that fabricate almost everything on their bikes.....special thanks to the leg his support,knowledge, space and tools....and mailbox for cutting and not cleaning up his mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment