So, I tried a couple different ways to make a bracket for my jockey shift cable. I used Lunchboxs idea of the mounting point, theres really no other way to do it without it looking like a pile of shit. I have to shape the bracket, add some gussets, and I think it will be ok. Had a setback with the exhaust so Bobby is fixin it for me. It should be back at the chromers soon. Andy dropped off my paint the other day and did an awesome job. Fuck! Im gettin close......Come see the finished bike at Torquefest, it will be @ the King Kustoms booth along with some other cool chops. Stop by, drink a beer, say hi.