Saturday, November 20, 2010

On Again, Off Again



Indian Motorcycle has there 2011 line up out. I truly didn't know that they were back in production. I've heard all the rumors about how the patent/name got thrown around and transferred from one dying attempt to the next, etc. Honestly, I don't really care. Every reincarnation that I've seen since the O.G. has been a mediocre attempt, at best.  The lines on the new "Indians" just don't work for me. The metric style controls, the scoop behind the engine, the weird rake and stance - blech. And because someone bought the name, the price tag is between 26K and 35K. Sheesh. Most of them are ugly, but I think the first pic isn't bad if you get rid of that awkward attempt at a skirted front fender, the Indian name and about $15K. And then you could call it a Fatboy...oh wait.

It's all very Kawasaki Drifter for me:

No comments:

Post a Comment